BUTYRIC is an excellent source of “biological butyric acid” in animal’s intestinal cavity.
Active ingredient: Biological butyric acid, butricin 7423
Source: Clostridium butyricum
Mode of Action
- Biological butyric acid is the first energy source which is very helpful in repairing damaged epithelial cells.
- Effectively improves the intestinal flora balance by decreasing the pH value, promoting the proliferation of beneficial bacteria.
- BUTYRIC generates lot of endogenous digestive enzyme such as amylase, cellulose, protease, which are very helpful to improve digestive ability and feed utilization efficiency and therefore, further promote animal growth.
- Butricin and biological peptides present in it inhibit the proliferation of harmful bacteria.
- Butricin Prevent the occurrence of necrotic enteritis.
Dosage of Probiotic for Aquaculture
- Aqua – 200 mg/Kg of Feed
Or as directed by the veterinarian.
Direction for Use Biological Butyric Acid
Mix this powder well in the feed.
Presentation: 100 gm.
Storage: Store in sealed packages, avoid light and moisture.
Shelf Life: 2 years
For all your AgroVet needs, Contact Us Now !