LYSINE 500 is lysine in the form of light brown granule.
Amino Acid, Protein feed for Aquaculture
Mode of action
- The active ingredient lysineis protected from any damage due to the presence of coating of the granules.
- When the particles reach the abomasum, a small portion is released due to the physical action and abrasion
- Its active ingredient is then, gradually released in the small intestine
Special Advantages of LYSINE 500
- Improves milk yield and quality
- Improve reproductive performance
- Slow release of the active ingredient
- Excellent bio-availability
- Is fully absorbed by the small intestine
- Using rumen protected lysine in combination with good methionine source helps effective metabolization of lysine and increase in milk protein and milk yield without overfeeding CP
- Improves nitrogen efficiency
- Reduces feed costs by reducing crude protein between 16-17%
|Animal||Dose(Mix with Feed)||Duration|
|Aqua||3.0 mg/Kg of Feed||As guided by the Veterinarian|
Withdrawal period: 14 days
Presentation: 1 Kg, 25Kg.
Storage: Store in sealed packages, avoid light and moisture.
Shelf Life: 2 years
For all your AgroVet needs, Contact Us Now !