PROBIOTIC FEED is an absolutely significant dietary supplement for prawns and fishes. It is a feed probiotic which improves digestion and assimilation of the shrimp/fish feed.
Composition of Probiotic Feed
4×10 CFU per kg of probiotics Streptococcus faecium, Bacillus subtillis, Bifido bacterium bifidus, Lactobacillus acidophilus
Key benefits of Aquaculture Probiotic Feed Supplement
- Increase in immune defense to withstand high stressful conditions.
- Minimizes the usage of antibiotics.
- Ensures healthy balance of the digestive flora of fish.
- Protects against Cramping Muscles.
- Improves feed conversion ratio FCR which results in low production cost.
- Arrests the growth of pathogenic bacteria in the fish gut.
- Creates Probiotic environment within pond ecosystem.
Dosage of Probiotic feeds for Prawns and Fishes
- At Feed Plant: 1kg. / ton of feed – regularly (or) 7 days in every month.
- At culture: 3-5 gms / kg of feed.
For all your AgroVet needs, Contact Us Now !