PROZYME YEASTPLUS is a unique combination of Active Yeast, Probiotics and Enzymes.
Composition of Animal Probiotics
Contents per ounce:
|Gastrointestinal Bacteria:||Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus acidophillus, Lactobacillus casei, Enterococcus faceium, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium subtilis||741,666,667 CFU|
|Enzymes||Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Lipase||3720 mcg, 490 mcg, 200 mcg, 200 mcg|
|Active Yeast||Saccharomyces cerevisiae||1,770,833,333 CFU|
Features of Probiotics for Animals
- These live, beneficial bacteria grow and multiply in the gut, thus helps in absorption of nutrients from the ration, as well as increasing absorption of supplements.
- Consist a source of protease to assist in hydrolyzing protein, cellulase to break down plant fiber, amylase to digest starch, and lipase to help in the digestion of fats.
- Contain 2.5 billion colony-forming units (CFU) of lactic acid producing microorganisms per ounce
Benefits of Probiotics for Animal Feed
- Aids digestion
- Helps in nutrient absorption
- Improves supplement absorption
Dosage and Mode of Use
- Lactating Dairy Cattles: 1-2 ounce per animal daily
- Growing dairy animals: 0.5-1.5 ounce per animal daily
Presentation: 5 Kg, 10 Kg and 25 Kg of non-woven bag with liner
For all your AgroVet needs, Contact Us Now !