Chicken Nutritional Activate (CNA)
CNA Concentrate Features
- Unique synergistic, triple action formula
- New easily dispersed paste concentrate
- Easily incorporated by feed mills
- Holistic nutritional approach
- Now in convenient paste form
CNA Concentrate Benefits
- Activates and stimulates immune system
- Improves growth rate
- Improves and strengthens health
- Improves resistance against bacterial and viral attack
- Facilitates uptake of nutrient and minerals
- Powerhouse Paste for Chicken
- Health Improves farm yields
- Natural Immunity Enhancer
How CNA’s Triple action works
Binds to pathogenic bacteria in the gut and carries them through and out of the intestinal tract.
Has pre-biotic activity that serves as a nutrient source for the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon.
Facilitates more efficient feed conversion rates and acts as a catalyst to maximise the absorption of minerals and nutrients.
Stimulates the immune system of chickens.
Numerous scientific studies have shown that when ingested orally, Beta-Glucan can stimulate the cells of the immune system (macrophages) and help to overcome bacterial infections.
Immunity is the body’s way of fighting off disease. Phagocytic cells and enzymes play a major part in the chicken’s natural immune response. Phagocytic cells attack and destroy micro-organisms that invade the body. The ability of these biological soldiers to destroy invading micro organisms is stimulated by CNA’s unique combination of ingredients.
Chicken Nutritional Activate’s unique manufacturing process produces a compound that contains the highest concentration of active Mannan and ß Glucans of any paste All of the major ingredients are balanced in a synergistic and concentrated formula.
This increased product potency ensures more cost efficient immuno- stimulation, improved protection against disease, illness and stress and an optimisation of nutritional uptake efficiency.
Usage Directions of Chicken Nutritional Activate for Poultry Animals
CNA can be added directly into feed at the rate of 0.2% (2Kg per tonne of dry feed).
Feed should be mixed thoroughly
For all your AgroVet needs, Contact Us Now !