ENROFLOX 10 %
ENROFLOX 10 % is 10% enrofloxacin in the form of off-white micro capsule.
Mode of Action 10% Enrofloxacin for Poultry Animals
- It is the third generation of fluoroquinolone antibacterial drugs
- It mainly inhibits DHA gyrase, and inhibit DNA replication, kill harmful bacteria.
- It is very effective against G+ bacteria and G- bacteria and mycoplasma and other anaerobic bacteria such as E. coli; salmonella, pasteurella, proteus bacillus valgaris, pseudomonas aeruginosa, staphylococcus aureus, streptococcus.
Special Advantages of ENROFLOX 10 %
- No bitterness in mouth/stomach, elevate feed intake
- Proper shaped microcapsule, good flow-ability, easily mix in the feed
- Gradual release in small intestine
- Is Acid & alkali resistant and hydrophobic
Dosage of Enroflox 10 % for Poultry Birds
|Animal||Dose (Mix with Feed)||Duration||Or as guided by the Veterinarian|
|Chicken||500mg-1gm/Kg of feed||Use for 5-7 days Continuously|
Cattle: 8 days
Presentation: 100 gm, 20kgs/bag 25kgs/bag
Storage: Store in sealed packages, store in cool & dry place.
Shelf Life: 2 years
For all your AgroVet needs, Contact Us Now !