FEED ENZYME is a multienzyme feed supplement used in poultry.
Composition of Poultry Feed Enzyme
- Amylase, protease, lipase, xylanase, glucanase, alpha-galactosidase,beta-galactosidase, cellulase, pectinase, and phytase in appropriate proportions.
Benefits of Poultry Enzyme
- Improves manure quality and very less environmental pollution.
- Aids in degrading and digesting non starch polysaccharides and other anti nutritional factors.
- Complete utilization of the nutrients in the feed.
- Ammonia formation in the gut is minimised.
- Feed value is increased with even less cost or less nutritive value ingredients.
- Provides extra energy, extra utilisation of nutrients.
- Better FCR and optimum feed consumption.
- Reduces wet droppings.
- Birds become healthy and active.
Dosage of Feed Enzyme
- Poultry Feed: 500 gms./ton of feed. continously (or) as advised by a poultry consultant.
Presentation: 1kg pouch, 25 kg plastic drum.
For all your AgroVet needs, Contact Us Now !