FLORFEN 20 is a highly effective water soluble ,white coloured antibiotic powder containing 20% Florfenicol
Mode of Action
- The other name of florfenicol is fluorine thiamphenicol.
- It is a wide spectrum antibiotic thereby exhibits antimicrobial actions against wide range of microbes.
Special Advantages of FLORFEN 20
- Highly effective water soluble powder
- High drug concentration in lung tissue can effectively control lung lessions
- Quickly removes the tissue inflammation
- Improves immune infection and at the same time have a protect and repair effect on the intestinal mucosa
- Quickly eliminates the clinical symptoms
- Improves the cure rate.
- Effective cures animal bacterial infection and mycoplasma gallisepticum
- Is especially effective for treating Bacterial Chronic respiratory disease, Riemerella anatipestifer infection and Acute gastroenteritis in poultry
|Animal||Dose (Mix with Feed)||2 times a day||Duration||Or as guided by the Veterinarian|
|Chicken||100-200mg/Kg of feed||Use for 3-7 days Continuously|
Chicken: 5 days
Presentation: 50 gm
Storage: Store in cool and ventilated place, protected from light.
Shelf Life: 2 days
For all your AgroVet needs, Contact Us Now !