KITA 50% is 50% Kitasamycin in the form of Yellow micro-capsule.
Mode of Action
- Kitasamycin belongs to the large ring lactone class antibiotic, antibacterial spectrum stronger than erythromycin
- It is effective against gram-negative bacterium such as H. influenza, Meningitis diplococcus, pasteurella, etc.
- For most gram-positive bacteria, antibacterial effect is slightly inferior to erythromycin.
Special Advantages of KITA 50%
- Slow-released : More kitasamycine can go through gastric acid safely.
- Protect the health of the whole intestine.
- Free of bitter taste, not harmful to gastric mucosa.
- Cures necrotic enteritis and decrease occurrence rate of intestinal diseases.
- Used in the treatment of mycoplasma and leptospira infection; Can also be used in the treatment of vibrio diarrhea.
|Animal||Dose(Mix with Feed)||Duration|
|Little Broiler||20 mg/Kg of Feed||As guided by the Veterinarian|
|Growing Broiler||10 mg/Kg of Feed|
|Duckling||15 mg/Kg of Feed|
|Cuhk Duck||10 mg/Kg of Feed|
Chicken: 7 days
Presentation: 30 g.
Storage: Store in dry and ventilated place; protect from light.
Shelf Life: 2 years
For all your AgroVet needs, Contact Us Now !