- Biological butyric acid, butricin 7423
- Clostridium butyricum
Mode of Action
- Biological butyric acid is the first energy source which is very helpful in repairing damaged epithelial cells.
- Effectively improves the intestinal flora balance by decreasing the pH value, promoting the proliferation of beneficial bacteria.
- Metbutycam™ generates lot of endogenous digestive enzyme such as amylase, cellulose, protease, which are very helpful to improve digestive ability and feed utilization efficiency and therefore, further promote animal growth.
- Butricin and biological peptides present in it inhibit the proliferation of harmful bacteria.
- Butricin 7423Prevent the occurrence of necrotic enteritis.
- Little chicken: 200 mg/Kg of Feed
- Medium, Large or laying chicken: 100 mg/Kg of Feed
Or as directed by the veterinarian.
Direction for Use
- Mix this powder well in the feed.
Presentation: 100 gm.
Storage: Store in sealed packages, avoid light and moisture.
Shelf Life: 2 years
For all your AgroVet needs, Contact Us Now !