METHIO-400 is methionine in the form of off-white granules.
Amino Acid, Protein feed for Poultry
Mode of Action
- The active ingredient methionine is protected from any damage due to the presence of coating of the granules.
- When the particles reach the abomasum, a small portion is released due to the physical action and abrasion
- Its active ingredient is then, gradually released in the small intestine
Special Advantages of METHIO-400
- Improves milk yield and quality
- Improve reproductive performance
- Slow release of the active ingredient
- Excellent bio-availability
- Is fully absorbed by the small intestine
- Decreases water dissolve rate of crystal amino acid
- Increased milk protein level and increased milk yield, especially all the beginning of lactation.
- Balances amino acid ration; so less ammonia gas transition rate in the large intestine, and improved raising environment.
- Helps in optimal transfer of triglycerides (VLDL): methionine favors the formation of lipoproteins (VLDL) necessary for the evacuation of lipids from the liver which helps prevent fatty infiltration.
|Animal||Dose(Mix with Feed)||Duration|
|Poultry||500 g/mT of Feed||As guided by the Veterinarian|
Presentation: 1 Kg, 25Kg.
Storage: Store in sealed packages, avoid light and moisture.
Shelf Life: 2 years
For all your AgroVet needs, Contact Us Now !