TIM 20 contains 20% Timicosin , white micro-capsule which is a semi-synthetic macrolide antibiotic used extensively for animals.
- Effective against Gram positive bacteria (s.a. Staphylococcus aureus), Gram negative bacteria ( Haemophilus, Neisseria meningtidis, etc.) and mycoplasma. 95% of haemolytic pasteurella isolates are sensitive to Tilmicosin.
- It is very effective to cure pneumonia of livestock (caused by antibacillus pleuropneumoniae, asteurella, mycoplasma) and very effective to cure mammitis.
- It’s a good choice for treating blue ear, high fever, complex cold, respiratory tract syndrome, mastitis.
- Good palatability; does not stimulate gastric mucosa
- Gradual release in the intestine
|Animal||Dose(Mix with Feed)||Duration|
|Poultry||2.5 gm/Kg of Feed||Use for 15 days Continuously||As guided by the Veterinarian|
Withdrawal period: 14 days
Storage:Store in a cool, dry place, Below 300C, Protect From moisture and heat.
Shelf Life:2 years
For all your AgroVet needs, Contact Us Now !